Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....33
2. Do not fall into the delusion that you will stop sinning after committing a sin a few times.
3. Do not delude yourself into thinking that your children will attend to you without your having to looked after your own parents.
4. Never form an opinion about someone just from the outward appearance.
5. Just like stagnant, standing water becomes a breeding ground for filth, an empty and carefree mind becomes a hive for useless and scorn thoughts.
6. Time for love is very short in this world, where do people find time to fill it with so much hate?
7. Hatred is like an acid. It does more harm to the container in which it is stored than to the object on which it is poured?
8. Evil can have no beginning, but from pride, nor an end but from humbleness.
9. Whoever maintains respect for what Allah honors, his own respect is upheld.
10. Whoever sees Allah's blessings as great----gives thanks for them, and whoever gives thanks, has necessitated their increase from the Bestower of blessings, by virtue of His true promise.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:03 AM