Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....24
2. We are wise when we set our sights on what God tells us to do, and then do it with all of our might, leaving all the consequences to Him.
3. No plan is worth the paper it is printed on unless it starts you doing something. Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
4. Your children need your presence more than your presents. Your presence is the best present for them.
5. The best bridge between hope and despair is often a good night's sleep. We must trust God as the only One who truly can turn a day of disaster into a dawning of hope.
6. We truly can't tell a catastrophe from a cause for celebration. God asks us to trust Him in each circumstance as it rises, and to walk out each day with faith, believing that God can and will work all things for our eternal benefit.
7. Peace makers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness. Those who seek peace and use peaceful means to reach it----are generally the winners in the long run.
8. Be very careful how you live----not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity.
9. What you see depends mainly on what you look for.
10 Today, respond to everything you experience with joy and delight. A joyful response to life is one of the greatest witnesses you can have.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment