1. Time is free, but it is priceless.
2. You can't own Time, but you can use it.
3. You can't keep Time, but you can spend it.
4. Once you have lost the Time, you can never get it back.
5. How we spend our Time, of course, is how we spend our life.
6. For every minute spent in an organized and disciplined manner, an hour is earned.
7. There should be a time for everything, and a thing for every time.
8. Time is what we want most, but we waste most.
9. People talk about killing time, while time is silently killing them.
10. As if one can kill time without injuring one's eternity.