Sunday, February 17, 2019
It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards east or west; but it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the last day and the angels and the book and the messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for him for your kin, for orphans, for needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves, to be steadfast in prayer and practice regular charity, to fulfill the contracts which you have made, and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of the panic. Such are people of truth, the God fearing. (2:177)
Hadith of the Day
Any one who shows the way to something good has the same reward as the person who does it. (Muslim)
Wise Quote of the Day
Goodness of character was the attribute of the master of messengers, and was ever the most righteous action of the truthful saints. (Imam Ghazali)
Guidance of the Day
Taking control of the desires defeats satan. Patience is the key to spiritual wayfaring. If we do not learn patience from the act of fasting, then we have missed something about this great rite of worship.
Scholars throughout the ages recommended that in order to get the most from Ramadan one should not engage in excessive speech,this is an Islamic ethic that should be practiced in general. But in Ramadan, it is especially advised to be vigilant about what we say, since higher fasting involves the tongue. Also it is important to utilize our time well. (Purification of the heart)
Food for thought
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:26 AM
Saturday, February 09, 2019
whether for good or evil.
2. Prove the sincerity of your respect for the Qur'an by putting its teachings into practice, not by
arguing about it.
3. You must fill your time with worship so that no period of time elapses whether by night or by day,
without being used in some act of goodness.
4. Good character consists in three traits: avoiding that which is forbidden, seeking that which is
permitted, and being generous.
5. Whoever busies himself with that which does not concern him, then he misses out on much of
that which does concern him.
6. If we spend our time paying attention to the wisdom of our heart rather than the wisdom of our
head, we will benefit greatly.
7. Love is always the answer to every question and problem. We are here to love and be loved and
learn a few things in the process.
8. To begin anew, we must say good-bye to who we once were.
9. Have the courage to begin the new life that each day brings you. No matter what changes and
losses you have experienced, step back and see where you need to begin.
10. How do we find joy in our lives? Too often it comes at a significant price. We learn that we are
mortal and suddenly what used to seem important isn't. Things that used to bother us don't anymore.
What then becomes significant are the people who we love and who love us.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:34 AM
Saturday, February 02, 2019
and here are some of his last words:
In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work, I have a little joy, and in the end
wealth is just a fact of life to which I am accustomed.
At this moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition and wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you – but you can not rent someone to carry the disease for you. One can find material things, but there is one thing that can not be found when it is lost – “life”.
Treat yourself well, and cherish others. As we get older we are smarter, and we slowly realize that the watch is worth $ 30 or $ 300 – both of which show the same time.
Whether we carry a purse worth $ 30 or $ 300 – the amount of money in the wallets are the same.
Whether we drive a car worth $ 150,000, or a car worth $ 30,000 – the road and distance are the same, we reach the same destination.
If the house we live in is 300 square meters, or 3000 square meters – the loneliness is the same.
Your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether you’re flying first class, or economy class – if the plane crashes, you crash with it.
So, I hope you understand that when you have friends or someone to talk to – this is true happiness!
Five Undeniable Facts-
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise you will need to eat your medicine as food.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he has 100 reasons to give up. He will always find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being human and human being.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – go together!
And in conclusion,
The six best doctors in the world.
Keep them in all stages of life and enjoy a healthy life.
“Love the people God sent you, one day he’ll need them back.”
🙏🙏Something worth sharing!🙏🙏
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:42 AM