Saturday, September 28, 2019
Trials keeps you Strong!!
Sorrows keeps you Human!!
Failure keeps you Humble!!
Success keeps you Glowing!!
Faith keeps you Going.
Sometimes you are
unsatisfied with your life,
while many people in
this world are dreaming
of living your life..
A child on a farm sees
a plane fly overhead &
dreams of flying.
A pilot on the plane sees
the farmhouse & dreams
of returning home.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 1:45 PM
Saturday, September 14, 2019
2. The reason many people don't climb the ladder of success is that they are waiting for the elevator.
3. The human soul is not made for jealousy and revenge.
4. "Today is my only day" is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance.
5. If you desire to be accepted by all and loved by all, you desire the unattainable -- But desire to be accepted by God.
6. This is the way of the noble: they face difficulties with firm resolution, and they wrestle hardship to the ground.
7. Do not be preoccupied with matters that are insignificant. If you follow this advice, you will find that most of your worries will have left you.
8. The heart should be filled with tenderness, virtue, benevolence, and a genuine love for spreading goodness to all those that are connected to it.
9. If you seek happiness, then seek out knowledge and enlightenment, and you will find anxiety, depression, and grief will leave you.
10. Live every day as if it were the last day of your life -- with this frame of mind and outlook toward life, you have no reason to allow sadness or anger to steal the little time you have.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:55 AM
Monday, September 09, 2019
Allah did confer a great favor on the Believers when He sent among them a Messenger from
among themselves, rehearsing unto them the signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing
them in scripture and wisdom, while before that, they had been in manifest error. [3:164]
Hadith of the Day:
Three things follow a dead person; members of his family, his belongings and his deeds. The first
two come back and the third remains with him. [Bukhari & Muslim]
Wise Quote of the Day:
Be not content with stories of those who went before you. Go forth and create your own story.
[Mawlana al Rumi]
Guidance of the Day:
Justice follows every vice. When it comes to arrogance, its possessors will end up being the most
abject people in the Hereafter; they will envy those whom they once thought to be beneath them in
honor and status, those who were patient, grateful and humble in this life. There are many passages
of the Quran and hadith that support this.
There are different qualities and kinds of arrogance. The first type is when a person deems himself
superior to others. Imam Ghazali said, "People of knowledge are in greater danger of arrogance than
anyone else" because the knowledge they have attained may lead them to feelings of superiority.
The second type is arrogance displayed in a person who shows contempt and scorns to others. It is a
marvel how some people act arrogantly because of their perceived piety, while the Prophet
(peace be upon him), the best of creation, remained humble. [Purification of the Heart]
Food for Thought:
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectations. The way to get things
done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 2:12 PM
Monday, September 02, 2019
2. If we truly know ourselves, then we will know Allah.
3. If Allah allows us to know Him, we might be able to know ourselves.
4. Not only we are obligated to seek knowledge, we must also learn
how to behave in life.
5. We must first try to recognize all the faults within us, in order to
change them into qualities, in order to become our own shepherd.
6. If there are wrongs that we don't like, then the way to right them
is by curing ourselves, each one of ourselves individually.
7. When we are with others, we not only have the opportunity to
learn about them, we can also learn about ourselves.
8. Intelligence is the light of the head, arrogance is the darkness
of the head.
9. Contentment is the light of the eye, insatiable ambition (greed) is
the darkness of the eye.
10. Compassion is the light of the heart, envy is the darkness of
the heart. (Shems Friedlander)
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 3:34 PM