2. Don't just do what you feel like doing; instead do what the Lord asks of you.
3. Who is wealthy? He who is content with what he has.
4. The fear of God may indeed be the beginning of wisdom and the corner stone of proper living.
5. When we have learned how to live, life itself is a reward.
6. It is only when you are no longer afraid to die that you can say that you are truly alive.
7. It is a sign of maturity when we stop asking -- what does life have in store for me? And start asking -- what am I doing with my life?
8. There is no way to prevent dying. But the cure for the fear of death is to make sure that you have lived according to the commandments of the Lord Almighty.
9. Having an impact on another person, shaping his or her life in some small but vital way, is one of the most enduring satisfactions we will know.
10. Life, if you will, is a work of art, and if we paid loving attention to its details, we will be able to take pride in the finished product.