Wednesday, December 12, 2018
and which most men throw away.
2. Minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars and each moment is a day.
3. Until you value yourself; you won't value time, until you value time; you will not do anything
4. Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
5. To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom, and he who increases his riches increases
his cares, but a contented mind is a treasure hidden.
6. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
7. In seeking wisdom you are wise, in imagining that you have attained it, you are a fool.
8. Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time.
9. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility of our future.
10. The art of wisdom is the art of knowing what to overlook.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:31 AM
Saturday, December 01, 2018
malice and hatred, may also overtake you. Remember, they are like shavers; but they
do not shave hair, rather, they shave virtues.” [Tirmidhi]
If somebody bothers you, do you have to hate them? If they underestimate you, don’t
show you respect, or usurp your rights, do you have to hate them? If somebody has
plenty of what you would love to have in life but have none of, do you have to hate them?
No! No! No! Focus on how you can be a better Muslim, how you can draw closer to Allah
Most High, how you can increase your remembrance of Him so that He increases His love
of you. In other words, focus on your Akhirah/next life, so you can be happy and have all
you desire forever.
This life is only a test! All situations and circumstances are prescribed by Allah Most High
for His beloved slaves so that they can earn their unique way into Jannah/Paradise.
Malice is a desire to harm others or to see others suffer; extreme ill will or spite. Malice
arises out of hatred. If you allow yourself to feel hatred towards others you will then try
to harm them consciously or subconsciously. Your harming others will shave your good
deeds from your record. (Daily Hadith)
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:26 AM