Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Pearls of Wisdom 418
and which most men throw away.
2. Minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars and each moment is a day.
3. Until you value yourself; you won't value time, until you value time; you will not do anything
4. Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
5. To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom, and he who increases his riches increases
his cares, but a contented mind is a treasure hidden.
6. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
7. In seeking wisdom you are wise, in imagining that you have attained it, you are a fool.
8. Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time.
9. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility of our future.
10. The art of wisdom is the art of knowing what to overlook.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment