Wednesday, September 27, 2017
1. When we don't accept an undesired event, it becomes anger;
when we accept it, it becomes tolerance.
2. When we don't accept uncertainty, it becomes fear;
when we accept it, it becomes adventure.
3. When we don't accept bad behavior of others towards us, it becomes
hatred; when we accept it, it becomes forgiveness.
4. When we don't accept success of others, it becomes jealousy;
when we accept it, it becomes inspiration.
1. When we are wrong and we surrender, it means we are
2. When we are in doubt and we surrender, it means we are
3. When we are right and we surrender, it means we value
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 1:44 PM
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Eating and drinking is not the be all and end all of man’s life. The main purpose of our creation is to fulfill our oath of allegiance to Allah [Quran, Surah Al-A’raaf] and earn our place in Jannah. To do so a healthy body helps and a healthy body is maintained by keeping a part of our stomachs empty at meal times. We need to stop eating while we still feel a little hungry. To constantly keep eating till we feel satiated causes our stomachs to go bad. We would, therefore, be well advised to eat only as much as is necessary. [Daily Hadith]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:19 AM