Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Acceptance and Surrender....
1. When we don't accept an undesired event, it becomes anger;
when we accept it, it becomes tolerance.
2. When we don't accept uncertainty, it becomes fear;
when we accept it, it becomes adventure.
3. When we don't accept bad behavior of others towards us, it becomes
hatred; when we accept it, it becomes forgiveness.
4. When we don't accept success of others, it becomes jealousy;
when we accept it, it becomes inspiration.
1. When we are wrong and we surrender, it means we are
2. When we are in doubt and we surrender, it means we are
3. When we are right and we surrender, it means we value
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Acceptance and surrender are the signs of wisdom and as well as strength in my opinion. And many people can get off their anger and depression through acceptance and surrender.
Post a Comment