Responsibility is upon our shoulders:
(And Allah will say): "Now you have come to Us alone even
as We had created you in the first instance...."
[surah Al Anaam: 94]
Our survival on the Day of judgment is a personal project....
On this day, we will stand alone....
We will not be able to use the shortcomings of scholars or
people as an excuse for our own,
nor can we blame it on the deviation of the famous or those
who are unknown,
nor on the abandonment and betrayal of those closest to
us or those who are far....
Our life is a test we take alone...
We need to do good for ourself and strive for our soul's salvation,
even if all the people around us are tempted to sin,
and are negligent in religious matters,
and abstain from doing good....
Remember.... We alone will be held accountable for our
actions and not others.
Sunday, April 21, 2019
It is part of the mercy of Allah that you deal gently with them, If you were severe and harsh hearted, they would have broken away from about you, so pardon their faults, and ask for (Allah's) forgiveness for them, and consult them in affairs (of the community). Then, when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, for Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). [3: 159]
Hadith of the Day:
People are great losers in respect of two bounties, i.e. health and affluence, as a result of which they do not worship Allah as much as they ought to. [Bukhari]
Wise Quote of the Day:
Be extremely vigilant about avoiding positions of leadership, but should you be tried with such matters at least know your limitations. [Shaykh Ahmad al Zarruq]
Guidance of the Day:
People who turn away from the truth, God increases there heedlessness. What is interesting about heedlessness is that every one will eventually be cured of it, no matter the extent of this disease. The challenge is to be cured in this life, when it counts, when our obedience in the arena of tests and trials holds out meaning.
The moment a person dies, veils are let down. Even the denizens of Hellfire will no longer live in the Hell of heedlessness. We were created to remember God, and if it takes the heat of Hell to remind some, then so be it.
We ask God to make us among those who remember Him in this life and among those who are saved in the Hereafter, ameen. [Purification of the Heart]
Food for Thought:
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:01 PM
Sunday, April 14, 2019
therefore sell them only for that.
2. Islam is not just a religion, Islam is everything.
3. When you mention your companion's faults, remember your own faults.
4. Learn silence as you have learned speech. Speech will guide you, and
silence will protect you.
5. Whoever desires Paradise proceeds towards goodness, whoever fears Hell
refrains from the impulses of passions.
6. Many things in life will catch your eye, but few will catch your heart, pursue
7. If you are good, try to be better.
8. Only someone who is sincere recognizes what showing off is.
9. Knowledge is not merely the narrating of texts. Rather knowledge is fear of
10. The root of good character is humility and the root of base character is
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:36 PM
Sunday, April 07, 2019
There are ten signs of good manner, and they are:
1. Little arguing;
2. Listening well;
3. Avoiding searching for short comings;
4. Covering mistakes;
5. Finding excuses;
6. Patience when annoyed;
7. Blaming one's own self;
8. Seeking one's own faults rather than other
9. Having a beaming face with the young and
10. Saying kind words to those who are below
or above one (with regards to religious knowledge,
righteousness, social status, and so forth).
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:16 PM