Sunday, April 14, 2019
therefore sell them only for that.
2. Islam is not just a religion, Islam is everything.
3. When you mention your companion's faults, remember your own faults.
4. Learn silence as you have learned speech. Speech will guide you, and
silence will protect you.
5. Whoever desires Paradise proceeds towards goodness, whoever fears Hell
refrains from the impulses of passions.
6. Many things in life will catch your eye, but few will catch your heart, pursue
7. If you are good, try to be better.
8. Only someone who is sincere recognizes what showing off is.
9. Knowledge is not merely the narrating of texts. Rather knowledge is fear of
10. The root of good character is humility and the root of base character is
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:36 PM
Sunday, April 07, 2019
There are ten signs of good manner, and they are:
1. Little arguing;
2. Listening well;
3. Avoiding searching for short comings;
4. Covering mistakes;
5. Finding excuses;
6. Patience when annoyed;
7. Blaming one's own self;
8. Seeking one's own faults rather than other
9. Having a beaming face with the young and
10. Saying kind words to those who are below
or above one (with regards to religious knowledge,
righteousness, social status, and so forth).
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 5:16 PM