Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Pearls of Wisdom 424
therefore sell them only for that.
2. Islam is not just a religion, Islam is everything.
3. When you mention your companion's faults, remember your own faults.
4. Learn silence as you have learned speech. Speech will guide you, and
silence will protect you.
5. Whoever desires Paradise proceeds towards goodness, whoever fears Hell
refrains from the impulses of passions.
6. Many things in life will catch your eye, but few will catch your heart, pursue
7. If you are good, try to be better.
8. Only someone who is sincere recognizes what showing off is.
9. Knowledge is not merely the narrating of texts. Rather knowledge is fear of
10. The root of good character is humility and the root of base character is
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Loved readding this thanks
Post a Comment