Monday, September 02, 2019
2. If we truly know ourselves, then we will know Allah.
3. If Allah allows us to know Him, we might be able to know ourselves.
4. Not only we are obligated to seek knowledge, we must also learn
how to behave in life.
5. We must first try to recognize all the faults within us, in order to
change them into qualities, in order to become our own shepherd.
6. If there are wrongs that we don't like, then the way to right them
is by curing ourselves, each one of ourselves individually.
7. When we are with others, we not only have the opportunity to
learn about them, we can also learn about ourselves.
8. Intelligence is the light of the head, arrogance is the darkness
of the head.
9. Contentment is the light of the eye, insatiable ambition (greed) is
the darkness of the eye.
10. Compassion is the light of the heart, envy is the darkness of
the heart. (Shems Friedlander)
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 3:34 PM