Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Saturday, February 09, 2019
Pearls of Wisdom 421
whether for good or evil.
2. Prove the sincerity of your respect for the Qur'an by putting its teachings into practice, not by
arguing about it.
3. You must fill your time with worship so that no period of time elapses whether by night or by day,
without being used in some act of goodness.
4. Good character consists in three traits: avoiding that which is forbidden, seeking that which is
permitted, and being generous.
5. Whoever busies himself with that which does not concern him, then he misses out on much of
that which does concern him.
6. If we spend our time paying attention to the wisdom of our heart rather than the wisdom of our
head, we will benefit greatly.
7. Love is always the answer to every question and problem. We are here to love and be loved and
learn a few things in the process.
8. To begin anew, we must say good-bye to who we once were.
9. Have the courage to begin the new life that each day brings you. No matter what changes and
losses you have experienced, step back and see where you need to begin.
10. How do we find joy in our lives? Too often it comes at a significant price. We learn that we are
mortal and suddenly what used to seem important isn't. Things that used to bother us don't anymore.
What then becomes significant are the people who we love and who love us.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment