Monday, March 17, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....29
2. A happy heart is a good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.
3. Swallowing angry words before you say them is better than having to eat them afterwards.
4. Rumors and gossip are equally impossible to retrieve.
5. What you say about a person has far-reaching, ripple effects. Make certain that what you say is not only true, but it needs saying.
6. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
7. Hard times, crises, and troubles come to all of us. It's not the nature of the crisis but how we choose to respond to it that matters most.
8. Those who live in faith and contentment will have the faith and inner peace required to weather any storm.
9. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
10. Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:02 AM