Monday, March 24, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....32
2. Knowing and not doing are equal to not knowing at all. Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
3. God plus one is always a majority! If God be for us, who can be against us? God knows more about how to help us than we know ourselves.
4. Most of us growl about things that really aren't important, only uncomfortable or irritating. Let's focus on what really matters to making a difference in the lives of others.
5. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
6. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. When we are willing to resist evil we take away an opportunity from the devil.
7. Our children are like mirrors-----they reflect our attitudes in life. What we do today is what we will see our children do tomorrow.
8. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.
9. Everyone has patience------successful people learn to use it.
10. Hate and fear destroy life and keep us holding on to pain. Instead use the pain in your life to create something meaningful.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:51 AM