Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....27
2. The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
3. Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
4. Failure isn't falling down. It's staying down. For a just man falls seventy times and rises up again. Consider failure only as an opportunity to regroup and strengthen yourself.
5. Be a giver. Joy will be the result, not only to those to whom you give, but also in your own heart.
6. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. They are but trifles to be sure, but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
7. What we "see" has more to do with inner vision than physical eyesight. Choose to see those things that bring happiness to your heart.
8. Time is more valuable than money because time is irreplaceable. Ask God, and He will help you to invest your time wisely.
9. Others can stop you temporarily; you are the only one who can do it permanently. Only God can transform inner weakness into strength. Ask Him to make you a better person today.
10. God never asks about our ability or our inability------just our availability. If we willingly yield our lives to God-----then we are in the best position to win life's race. People who make themselves available to God are those who are used by God.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:01 AM