Thursday, March 13, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....28
2. Failure in people is caused more by lack of determination than lack in talent.
3. The greatest possession you have is the twenty-four hours directly in front of you. When you make God your most important priority, everything else falls into place.
4. Little is accomplished by procrastination or complaining. Purpose that your efforts will make a lasting contribution to the world of tomorrow.
5. The heart is happiest when it beats for others. Those who aren't sowing, aren't growing.
6. Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't think you've done a permanent job.
7. Be quick to recognize that some mistakes are not worth mentioning and some errors are not matters of eternal importance.
8. Those who are quick to forgive others tend to be those who are forgiven quickly. And we all must admit it's nice to be on the forgiven side of a mistake.
9. Our children are like mirrors-----they reflect our attitude in life.
10. A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience. Most people know the right thing to do. Be among the ones who actually have the courage to do it.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:17 AM