Thursday, March 06, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....25
2. Anger, unforgiveness, and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
3. Choosing to have fun and laugh heartily at life's foibles may be one of the best choices one can make for health and genuine quality of life.
4. A merry heart does good like a medicine but a broken spirit dries the bones.
5. Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
6. Wisdom is the wealth of the wise. The value of wisdom is far above rubies; nothing can be compared with it.
7. A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.
8. To win the contest you must deny yourselves many things that would keep you from doing your best.
9. It takes courage to tell the truth. Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.
10. God, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisedom to know the difference.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:29 AM