Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....26
2. Each day we must ask God to provide for us the wisdom to know where and how to apply ourselves.
3. Work hard so God can say to you, "Well done." Be a good workman, one who does not need to be ashamed when God examines your work.
4. If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. Don't wait. Jump into the challenge of the new course with enthusiasm.
5. There never was a person who did anything worth doing that did not receive more than he gave. Whatever you give always comes back in the form of a rich reward.
6. It's good to be a Muslim and know it, but it's better to be Muslim and show it!
7. The only preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today. What you decide today will become who you are tomorrow.
8. Real success is doing what we were created to do---developing and using all of the talents and abilities we have been given, not only for our own benefit but for the benefit of others.
9. Real success is the product of good decisions made each day----the decision to be God's person, decisions to live in moral excellence, and to love others and do good to them.
10. Don't be afraid of pressure. Remember pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond. Trust God to use the pressure you are under today as a means of developing your endurance, building your patience, and perhaps even forcing you to reevaluate your priorities. Stress can be our teacher.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment