Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....31
2. See that no one pays back evil with evil, but always try to do good to each other and to everyone else.
3. Be a good listener. Listening is more important than talking in virtually every profession. It is in listening that we learn to say.
4. The greatest of all faults is to be conscious of none. Ask God to help you see your faults and correct the faults you see.
5. You may not be able to move mountains in your life----but God can.
6. Obedience and forgiveness are the keys to a clear conscience. Restful sleep is a direct result of a clear conscience.
7. When anger rises, think of consequences. Pause and ask God to provide His alternative-----peace.
8. He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.
9. A wise person doesn't stop learning from as many sources as possible. By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn.
10. Pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His anwers. If you do this you will experience God's peace.....His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment