Monday, July 28, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....72
2. Experience is the name given to our mistakes and failures. It's all right to make a mistake so long as we erase them and try again.
3. Don't worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.
4. Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.
5. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
6. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends with them?
7. In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years that really counts.
8. We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.
9. Anger and grudge dwell in the chests of fools.
10. A penny saved is a penny earned. Beware of little expenses, a small leak can sink a great ship.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:36 AM