Sunday, July 06, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....63
2. Live your life so that there will be those who will thank God that you lived.
3. Form good habits; they are just as hard to break as bad ones.
4. The real measure of your wealth is what you have invested in eternity.
5. It is in giving, not in seeking gifts, the heart is blessed.
6. He dies not who gives life to learning.
7. Who are learned? They who practice what they know.
8. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
9. Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.
10. Do not be sad about the things you want and you don't get. Think of the things you don't want and you don't get.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:22 AM