Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....67
2. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
3. Ethics are simple matters of right and wrong. It is only the practice of ethics that is difficult.
4. The decision to do right lives fresh and fragrant in our memory. It is a story we will be proud to tell our friends and grandchildren.
5. Pain and suffering is inevitable, being miserable is optional. Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
6. Family means sharing inadequacies, imperfections and feelings with each other and still loving each other.
7. When you are not perfect, forgiveness for yourself and others becomes important.
8. Kind words do not cost much--------yet they accomplish much.
9. You have to have faith that there is a reason you go through certain things. In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity.
10. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world, indeed it's the only thing that ever has.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:41 AM