Friday, July 25, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....71
2. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
3. The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.
4. The road to knowledge begins with the turn of a page.
5. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
6. The steps we take today create the path we'll use tomorrow.
7. If you dream long enough-----and work hard enough-----the good Lord will help your dream come true.
8. Knowledge is learning something everyday. Wisdom is letting go of something everyday.
9. The great thing in this life is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving.
10. We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:29 AM