Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....69
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end; Allah's way leads to an endless hope.
3. The one who correctly praises you is your friend. The one who criticizes you is your teacher. The one who flatters you is your enemy.
4. To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
5. Treat your friends and relatives as you do with your pictures------place them in their best light.
6. People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
7. Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of standing still.
8. As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.
9. There is nothing that impairs one's religion, diminishes one's respectability, ends one's happiness or preoccupies one's heart like arguing.
10. Learn; for man is not born knowledgeable and know that the one who possesses knowledge resembles not the ignorant; since he practices what he learns.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment