Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....70
2. He who loses money loses much. He who loses a friend loses much more. He who loses faith loses all.
3. Whoever does not endure a difficult beginning, does not have a bright ending. Without a struggle, there can be no progress.
4. People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.
5. Don't limit a challenge, challenge a limit. Without faith nothing is possible, with it nothing is impossible.
6. Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated strength.
7. No legacy is so rich as honesty. If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizen, you can never regain their respect and esteem.
8. Those who are full of themselves, are likely to be quite empty. The greatest truths are the simplest; and so are the greatest people.
9. Love is patient; Love is kind. It does not envy; it does not boast. It is not proud, it is not rude. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered.
10. Love is giving freely, expecting nothing in return. It keeps no record of wrongs, It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:27 AM