Friday, April 25, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....44
2. Attitudes are more important than facts. Your attitude determines what you see, so always look on the bright side. The choice is yours.
3. What matters is not spectacular actions, but the love you put into each action. If your actions are full of love for God, then you will do everything well.
4. If the battery is not connected to the motor the car will not start. It is the same for us, if we are not connected to our Source i.e. God, we cannot make our true journey.
5. By the time we hit fifty, we should have learned that only a few things are really important. We should have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves.
6. You can do nothing to change the decisions you made in your past, but the future holds many opportunities.
7. What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it-----would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
8. Don't wait for a disaster to awaken you to the things that you can be grateful for today.
9. It is easier to blame the past than to create your future. Where do you want to live; in the past or in the now, creating a better future?
10. You don't want to live in such a way that when your life is over you are left thinking more about what you didn't do. Think about how you would feel on your death bed if you were wishing you had done that one special thing or taken that change that you let pass by.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:18 AM