Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....38
2. Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time.......it tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.
3. What really counts is not how long a person lives, but how well he uses the time allotted to him to prepare for the eternal life.
4. Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
5. Good deed begets good results, and evil deed begets bad results. Every good deed will come back to you someday, and every bad thing you do will also come back to you, now it's your choice.
5. Once the toothpaste is out of the of the tube, it's hard to get it back in----------think before you speak.
6. Judge your worth in the Creator's sight by how much space He occupies in your heart, and your worth in people's eyes by how you treat them.
7. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Miracles happen to those who believe in them.
8. When good deeds become a source of pleasure for you and an evil deed becomes a source of disgust, then you are a true believer.
9. This is your world! And you are able to make changes! Hasten to do good work! Think of it!
10. Tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment