Monday, April 07, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....37
2. Contentment is an inexhaustible treasure.
3. Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it and virtue is doing it.
4. A normal person knows right from wrong, a good person admits when he is wrong.
5. There is none so blind as those who refuse to see. Just because you have the gift of sight doesn't mean that you are able to see.
6. Cheerfulness is the offshoot of goodness.
7. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes, he who never asks a question remains a fool for ever.
8. Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
9. Your character is what you have left when you have lost everything you can lose.
10. Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:37 AM