Thursday, April 17, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....41
2. Jealousy is ..... a tiger that tears not only its prey but also its own raging heart.
3. Every man in the world is better than someone else. And not as good as someone else.
4. The most powerful thing you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, and reality to something more positive.....and begin to act accordingly.
4. The most powerful agent of growth and transformation is something much more basic than any technique; a change of heart.
5. You don't always get what you want----but you always get what you need.
6. When champions get knocked down, they don't make excuses. They extract the lesson that will enable them to do better next time and move on.
7. Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile.
8. The purpose of life------is a life of purpose.
9. The service we render others is the rent we pay for our room on earth. When we cease to make a contribution, we begin to die.
10. What is the use of living if it not be to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:58 AM