Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....35
2. The good and bad are not determined by reason, but by revelation------therefore only through Shariah.
3. The mind's role is not to determine what is good and bad or right and wrong, but, rather to understand and implement the ruling of Allah Most High.
4. In an argument the best weapon to hold is the tongue.
5. Reform that which remains to you, and that which is past will be forgiven.
6. Nothing is more beneficial than that you benefit for yourself, by doing what is befitting for the time.
7. The fool in his haste says things, that which the wise man dare not think.
8. The secret of happy living is not to do what you like, but to do what you should and like what you do.
9. One who makes a mistake and doesn't correct it, is making another mistake.
10.A smile is something nice to see, it does not cost a cent.
A smile is something all you own it, it never can be spent.
A smile is welcome everywhere, it does away with frowns.
A smile is good for everyone, to ease life's ups and downs.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:47 AM