Sunday, February 10, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....14
2. He will always be a slave who does not know how to live upon a little.
3. Modesty is not only an ornament, but also a guard to virtue, it is the conscience of the body.
4. Deeds, not the stones, are the true monuments of the great.
5. Man must go back to nature for information, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we only will tune in.
6. A little neglect may breed great mischief. He that thinks he can afford to be negligent is not far from being poor.
7. Every man who observes vigilantly and resolves steadfastly grows unconsciously into genius.
8. He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, and will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today.
9. Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good; try to use ordinary situations. A wise man will make opportunities than he finds.
10. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. Our patience will achieve more than our force.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 1:58 PM