Monday, October 27, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....97
2. The only people you should try to get even with are those who have helped you.
3. Nothing is enough for the person to whom enough is too little.
4. Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't make them all.
5. To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
6. Look backward with gratitude and forward with confidence.
7. Responsibility is the thing that people dread the most, yet it is the only thing in the world that develops us.
8. Don't be concerned with who's right; but what's right.
9. Little said is soonest mended.10. Do today what others won't, so you can live tomorrow like others can't.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:06 AM