Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....94
2. Quarrels would never last long, if there were not faults on both sides.
3. When one wastes time, his heart becomes complacent and lazy.
4. Deceive someone today and you will regret it tomorrow.
5. The roots of happiness grow deepest in the soil of service.
6. Watch the company you keep------If you always live with those who are lame, before you know it you yourself will learn to limp.
7. Those who do not stand for something, shall fall for anything.
8. A conceited person never gets anywhere because he thinks he is already there.
9. Conscience is an inner voice which warns us Somebody is looking.
10. The greatest homage we can pay to truth is to use it.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment