Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....93
2. The test of good manners is to be able to put up pleasantly with bad ones.
3. Common sense is seeing thing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done.
4. He who forgets the language of gratitude can never be on speaking terms with happiness.
5. Friends of Allah are those who are generous, they do not have grudges in their hearts and they have good opinions of the slaves of Allah.
6. The one who seeks faults in others is faulty himself.
7. Being ignorant is not so much as a shame, as being unwilling to learn,
8. The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
9. The person of few words doesn't have to recall so many.
10. A wise person changes his mind, a fool never does.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:56 AM