Monday, October 06, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....90
2. A worthy character is acquired the way we acquire anything worthwhile, by diligent effort.
3. Traits of good character are-------humility, responsibility, diligence, patience, moral courage, honesty, and chastity.
4. Each of us has within us the seeds of fine character if we believe in ourselves and work to that end.
5. Traits of good character cannot be achieved without daily prayer. The goal is too high and the forces of evil too strong to gain success without guidance of God.
6. Be content with fewer things, content to use them over and over-------you cannot lose by doing what is right.
7. Inner happiness must be earned by building the character traits. A mark of true character is to smile through adversity.
8. Relationships are not a fifty-fifty proposition but a willingness to give ninety-percent. In giving whole heartedly you receive rich compensation.
9. Be a person worthy of love, turn to God for help, if you put your trust in God and ask for strength, success is assured.
10. Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:53 AM