Monday, October 20, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....95
2. Think before you speak. Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.
3. There is no present like the time, every second and minute is so valuable that the entire world cannot replace it. One will realize this at the time of death.
4. Some carve out the future while others just whittle away time. Value your leisure time before you are occupied. Value life before death. Begin work now!
5. Don't refuse to accept criticism, get all the help you can. Persistence and obstinacy are evil. There is honor in admitting one's faults and correcting them.
6. People do not become great by doing great things, they do great things because they are great.
7. Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold.
8. We learn and grow and are transformed not so much by what we do but why and how we do it.
9. Fools think that they need no advice, but the wise listen to others.
10. Strange thing how trouble acts different on folks; it's like hot weather-------sours milk but sweetens apples.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:07 AM