Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....53
2. There are always options when you have an open mind, make your life consistent in action and word.
3. Anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to the unimportant.
4. You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Give what you wish to receive.
5. Get involved and make your life meaningful. You don't want to miss the chance to perform a good deed or share love with another living thing.
6. We learn much from the disagreeable things people say, for they make us think, whereas the good things only make us glad.
7. That which we are, we are, and if we are ever to be any better, now is the time to begin. Every man must live with the man he makes of himself.
8. Snowflakes are one of the nature's fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.
9. People who act in spite of their fear are truly great. First decide what you want to do, and then have the courage to start toward the goal, no matter how impossible.
10. No one can create anger or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. Be the cure. Don't look outside for it.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:33 AM