Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....49
2. The question is not whether we will die, but how we live, Life may have left its mark on you, but work toward polishing your inner beauty for an outer glow.
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
4. We are all here for a limited period and time. There are many fine things which you mean to do some day, under what you think will be more favorable circumstances. But the only time that is yours is the present.
5. We are all dust and clay until we find inspiration in our lives. When we are inspired, we change the world, not by changing others, but by changing ourselves.
6. Build your relationships out of love and hold them together with a sense of humor.
7. Mix knowledge, determination, desire, intention, and energy and come up with a nourishing life force.
8. If your regrets and recriminations just cause you continual grief, then they are of no value and will destroy you. However, you can become a better person by assessing your if onlys.
9. Take your old life and break it up. Don't live waiting for a lucky break. You will come out of the darkness and break through into light.
10. If you are a father or a mother, don't ask for love on Father's day or Mother's day, but bestow it on those who gave you the gift of fatherhood or motherhood, and thank the Creator.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:36 AM