Thursday, May 01, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....46
2. As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence.
3. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your family, friends and neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
4. Each year one vicious habit discarded, in time might make the worst of us good.
5. By failing to preparing, we are preparing to fail------for the next world.
6. Do you love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made up of.
7. Employ your time well, if you mean to gain leisure.
8. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing, if you want to be remembered after your death.
9. Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them.
10. Anybody can get angry-----that is easy, but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way---------that is true wisdom.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:01 AM