Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....51
2. Right beliefs are one thing, but right actions are everything.
3. Think of life as an exercise program. The more flexible you become and the more you work things out, the stronger you will become.
4. We are disturbed not by things, but the view which we take of them.
5. Life needs to be appreciated more than it needs to be understood.
6. We are free up to the point of choice, and then the choice controls the chooser.
7. Those who keep themselves and their minds focused on what is good, positive, true, and solid will gain wisdom.
8. Be sympathetic in your words and actions, you never know when you may need some sympathy yourself.
9. Deafness is darker by far than blindness. We hear a great deal, but do we listen to what we hear.
10. When you cannot let go of bitterness, resentment, and aggravation over whatever has happened, then you allow it to continue to damage your own life.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:43 AM