Friday, May 23, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....52
2. Serenity is found when we stop judging others.
3. If you look through the window of blame, you will never find peace.
4. There is no way to peace; Peace is the way.
5. It's choice-----not chance-----that determines our destiny. We have a choice what to add to our personal universe. We need to choose wisely.
6. When we increase or alter the quantity of meaningful information, beliefs, and activities in our life, rather than the objects, we change the quality of our life for better.
7. Your birth may be an uncontrollable event, but you do have the ability to determine how you spend you life. You are the only one who can serve your sentence and determine whether your life will be spent in a prison or a playground.
8. How you relate to others determines a great deal about the quality of your life. Give yourself a long, healthy life by giving to others and developing healing relationships.
9. Life is precious and time is a key element. Let's make every moment count.
10. Living in a body means we are living in time. If we are to accomplish anything with these bodies we are gifted with, we must use our time wisely.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:17 AM