Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....48
2. Spiritual strength depends on spiritual posture. Become upright in your life, relationships, and work. If you need help, find a spiritual chiropractor.
3. It's never too late to become the person you want to be. Fake it till you make it. By faking it and acting like the person you want to be, you begin the change, and will start to do the inner work. Decide how you want to be, work on those changes and act as if you are already there.
4. It's the constant and determined efforts that breaks down resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.
5. When making a choice, choose the difficult right over the easy wrong.
6. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present. Taking care of what needs doing now leaves little time for fear and worry.
7. Don't use the excuse "the devil made me do it!" Pay close attention to how your actions are perceived by your kids.
8. People are only as great as they are kind. Perform the acts of kindness we all came here to do. A complete life is not about time, but about our actions-------------particularly our acts of kindness.
9. You have not fulfilled every duty, unless you have fulfilled that of being pleasant. For today, don't be or create a problem. Solve one instead.
10. It is no coincidence that the words human and kind have been put together to form this family. Let us live what our name implies. We are one entity, human-kind. Make a conscious effort to connect the words human and kind. Be aware of how this changers your behavior.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment