Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....50
2. It is easy to sit up and take notice; what is difficult is getting up and taking action. Be willing to take an action/a stand for something you believe in.
3. Do not avoid guilt feelings; they are a sign of your mental health. Listen to them and follow their guidance.
4. Never mind day light saving time; institute life-saving time now.
5. Even when you think someone is beyond communication, don't give up. There is always a way to share love.
6. Mistakes can be good teachers. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
7. It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little-----do what you can.
8. No one can force you to be happy if you would rather whine and complain. As you play the game of life, remember that it's your attitude and choices that determine the outcome.
9. In movement there is life, and in change there is power. Those who remain open to new ideas and experiences are sending "live messages" to their own body, spirit and to people around them.
10. May be we should take a lesson from the angels. We are told that angels can fly because they take themselves lightly-------they are not constantly involved in the opinions of others and the seriousness of every situation.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment