Monday, May 05, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....47
2. You will find rest from vain fancies if you do every act in life as though it were your last.
3. If you desire many things, many things will seem few.
4. Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important thing in life is to know when to forgo an advantage.
5. Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it is.
6. He that can have patience can have what he wills.7. He who composes himself is wiser than he the one composes a book.
8. He that is of the opinion "money will do anything" may well be suspected of doing everything for money.
9. He that won't be counseled can't be helped.
10. If passion drives you, let reason hold your reign.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:06 AM