sunna is attained by caution and good character.
2. Indifference to others' acceptance or rejection is attained by patience and trust in Allah.
3. Satisfaction in Allah is attained by contentment with what one has and submission to the will of Allah.
4. Turning to Allah Most High is attained by praise and thanks to Him in happiness and taking refuge in Him in affliction.
5. Whoever's aspiration is high, his rank rises.
6. Whoever maintains respect for what Allah honors, his own respect is upheld.
7. Whoever gives goodly service is necessarily shown generosity.
8. Whoever carries out his spiritual resolutions continues to have guidance.
9. Whoever sees Allah's blessings as great gives thanks for them, and whoever gives thanks for them has necessitated their increase from the Bestower of Blessings, by virtue of His true promise. [Above quotes by Shaykh Ahmad al Zarruq]