Furqan before you open the Qur'an.
2. Miss Fajr will help you feel tired all day.
3. Those who sleep with Miss Fajr may catch a disease.
4. If you do not sanctify the dawn the day will not sanctify you.
5. Through selflessness we join the world.
5. Islam does not give you a full account of God, but it gives you the fullest account of God.
7. Govern the thoughts in your head, or else you will walk around dead.
8. You will only find yourself if only you live for others.
9. It is better to be tolerant than to be terminated.
10. Trying to be loved is not the best way of becoming lovable.
11. We need less self-righteousness and more self-knowledge. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]