Friday, September 18, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....189
2. Your wealth is only yours once you have given it away.
3. Yielding to a minor sin can be a major sin.
4. Those who are angry with everyone will end up believing in nothing.
5. Ritual is nothing but thankfulness, or it is nothing.
6. We have two many things and too little gratitude.
7. Do not be proud if she fears you, for she may also fear a rat.
8. A good leader gives and does not take.
9. It is gratitude that sees beauty.
10. Dignity comes from respecting tradition, not from respecting oneself. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:14 PM