Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....186
2. Do not think that anything has any other purpose other than to point to God.
3. Do not say: 'Do you agree with me?' but say: 'Do we agree?'
4. Wisdom consists mainly in the ability to recognize human weakness.
5. God's mercy is not limited; but He is not limited by His mercy.
6. Only those who know themselves to be unworthy are worthy.
7. He who knows himself, knows Islam.
8. Man is the proof of God; the man of God is the proof of religion.
9. Being at ease in the company of scholars is a proof of faith.
10. Love learning, since learning leads to action. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:20 AM